We encourage all parents to take an active role as partners in their children’s learning. If you would like to volunteer in your child’s classroom, please contact your child’s teacher. All volunteers are required to complete a volunteer registration form, which is available from the school office.
There are a number of ways that parents can become active and contributing members of our school community. As you can well imagine, the possibilities are endless!
- Assist with clubs & All parents and guardians of Dr. Lila Fahlman School students are automatically members of the School Council. Shortly after the school opens we will meet to create the School Council. Please watch the school calendar for more details about becoming a part of this important voice for families at Dr. Lila Fahlman School.School Council will provide input and advice to assist our school to be the best it can be.
- Special school-wide events
- Participate in special evening events
- Provide support in the classroom
- Become a guest expert
- Join our School Council
- Assist in the school library
- Assist with book fairs
- Volunteer for field trips
- Supporting your child’s learning through helping them with their homework, home reading and home writing.
We thank all parents who are able to make time in their busy schedule to assist in their child's learning! Your help and support are greatly appreciated.